Last week we asked everyone what we are good at. We asked all the staff and volunteers, our co-farmers (the people we work with) and those who commission our services.
Looking at the list we have a lot to celebrate.
We are good at
- Building trust and relationships. We engage with some of society’s most vulnerable people and offer programmes that build confidence, self-esteem and self-awareness.
- Our person centred approach recognises achievements and progress, no matter how small.
- We deliver accreditation and for some this can be their only qualifications. Our City & Guilds programmes are working really well.
- We encourage interaction and engagement, really listening and taking an interest in our co-farmers.
- We are excellent at Safeguarding.
- Our volunteers told us they feel welcome and we provide a friendly environment. They also praised our paperwork.
- Our co-farmers said we are good with our animals.
- Our staff celebrated the varied programme of activities and how the supportive and nurturing environment provides a safe space to grow or even to “just be.”