Are you looking for a team building event with a difference?
Escape from the confines of the office and boardroom and discover the great outdoors with a Wellies-On team building day.
A typical day could look something like this.
- Meet & greet and get to know each other.
- Get your Wellies On & collect your tools for the day
- Main activity. Such things as
- Digging over the land in preparation for the community allotment project
- Constructing raised beds that are easy for people with mobility issues to access
- Planting out in the sensory garden – lavender, basil and mint are favourites
- Fence construction & painting
- Build a willow dome
- Lay pathways to improve disabled access
- Knitting jumpers for rescue chickens
- Sewing blankets for the goats
- Work along side our homeless service users and gain an real insight and understanding of the people you are helping
- Other activities as opportunities and needs arise
These activities help to build teams’ relationships, improve morale and give an opportunity to interact in a non-work setting. Employees will return to work feeling refreshed and motivated.
Book our Yurt for Your Team Building Day
Why not book our yurt for your AGM or team meeting and incorporate a team building event either before or after. With its wood burning stove, the yurt is warm and cosy all year round and is available by the hour, half day or full day.
We are happy to build a programme that suits your time and budget constraints. Just let us know what you want to achieve.
With 40 acres of farmland just 7 miles south of Colchester, we offer you a unique experience that your team will enjoy so much they won’t want to leave.
A really inspiring personally reflective experience – I love experiential learning! I’d have never left with such enthusiasm with any other form of delivery